Upcoming Predictions of Current Conditions
Located in C Street
“Upcoming Predictions of Current Conditions” portrays a world of inverted logic where wall murals give life to creatures in their own image. Visually and in mood, it is reminiscent of the ocean’s Mesopelagic (or “twilight”) Zone. Sea anemone, sponges, and tardigrades – physical mongrels bridging plant and animal form – are sources of inspiration.
Upcoming Predictions of Current Conditions Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Chad Colby Lead Artist
- Hayley Kirkman Artist
- Lexis Loeb Artist
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Emily Reynolds Show Manager
- Jake Snider Lighting Designer
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Rebecca Bonebrake Lighting Coordinator