Located in Dramcorp
The Laser Harp 2.0 (The Luxophone) is a large, interactive musical instrument located in the offices of Dramcorp. Visitors can play the instrument by placing their hands directly over one of the 36 lasers, and then change the timbre of the sound by moving their hands up and down in the laser light. Each laser is bounced throughout the space by a large array of calibrated mirrors, creating a dynamic visual of web-like moire patterns.
Laser Harp Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Dramcorp Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Meason Wiley Lead Artist
- Benjamin Wright Sound Designer
- Dani Herrera Concept Artist
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Emmett Palaima Technical Fabricator
- Eric Davis Technical Integrator
- Eric Heep Sound Technologist
- Joseph Ulibarri Fabricator
- Benjamin Wright sound