Located in C Street
ERK is the helpful enigmatic organism who greets all of Mr. Corner's customers with a gentle outstretched hand and a promise to remember.
Their form is composed of a conglomeration of everyday objects meticulously knolled according to color and shape. This process seems to have been carefully guided by the growth of a fungal exoskeleton whose intention was to mimic the appearance of a humanoid CLERK.
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Emily Montoya Lead Artist
- Caity Kennedy Artist
- Chris Hilson Senior Artist
- Elizabeth Thorp Design Consultant
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- K80 Correll CAD Designer
- Kathy Kuchta Artist Assistant
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist