Located in C Street
The Watchtower is a tall metal pole festooned with surveillance cameras that pan and tilt. The cameras look like old-fashioned CCTV cameras with one obvious difference: where there should be a camera lens, instead cartoon eyes move and blink realistically. The cameras occasionally act as one—all turning to watch a person as they explore C Street.
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Daniel Bazo Lead Artist
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Integrator
- Jake Snider Lighting Designer
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator
- Kristen Keilman Technical Fabricator
- Nassal Show Fabrication Vendor