Beam Racer is an updated version of the classic slot car racing tracks, using LEDs instead of cars powered by low-voltage electric motors. Additionally, players can collect power-ups that enhance gameplay and strategy. Mines can be dropped in the track and turbos temporarily boost the player’s speed. These powerups are added to their inventory if the charging-orbs they pass through are fully lit.
BEAM Racer Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Factory Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Alan Watts Lead Artist
- Angelika Teague Technical Fabricator
- Becky Neil Technical Project Manager
- Benjamin Wright Sound Creative Lead
- Brian DuVerneay Electrical Engineer
- Charles Maul Senior Fabricator
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Fabricator
- Dylan Blanchard Sound Designer
- James Stodgel CAD Designer
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- K80 Correll CAD Design Manager (Computer-Aided Design)
- Sofia Howard Artist
- Taz Crouch Technical Fabricator