Located in Factory
The Factory Surveillance Video Wall (or FSVW) consists of 24 live camera streams from all over the Omega Mart exhibit. Twelve of these cameras are controllable via the See See TV control panel below. It also features two takeovers, that can be activated via the "boop cards." The video wall is controlled via TouchDesigner.
Surveillance Wall Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Factory Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Chris Beran Lead Artist
- Caitlin LeMoine Lead Graphic Designer
- Caleb Ortega Graphic Designer
- Collin Stapleton Narrative Contributor
- Daniel Bazo Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Dexter Wayne Creative Engineer
- Jerome Morrison Digital Technologist
- Joseph Carrington Lead Interactive Developer
- Kayla Wooldridge Graphic Designer
- Kevin von Flotow Game Developer
- Laika Young Lead Experience Designer
- Matthew Herald Lead UI/UX Designer
- Ollie Glatzer Interactive Producer
- Staci Andrews Digital Experience Designer