Most people use the phrase “Symbiotic Relationship” to mean an arrangement that is mutually beneficial. In actuality, there are many types of relationships that organisms choose to have with each other. Mutual benefit isn’t necessarily the default – Neutrality, Parasitism, and Competition are other options. This piece shows an ecosystem (a perceived individual as an ecosystem) and its different relationships. The main character has a form inspired by a creature called a Lacrymaria Olor, colloquially known as a “Swan Tear.”
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Glowquarium Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Olivia Brown Lead Artist
- Benjamin Ortega CAD Designer
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Creative Engineer
- Cheyenne Mitchum Show Coordinator
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Senior Technical Design and Production Manager
- Geoffrey Banzhof Principal Fabricator
- K80 Correll CAD Design & Engineering Manager
- Kevin Sennott Senior Technical Fabricator
- Matthew Bradley Senior Production Designer
- Niyia Mack Creative Producer
- Parker Jennings Production Manager