Inside an abandoned hat store, a mysterious game appears. It has a camera device in place of buttons and a glowing monitor bearing the name “AEON." Flickering images of hands entice you to reach out causing an explosion of color across the screen. It seems to be a beautiful simulation, becoming more complex the longer it’s played. As it progresses, you start to notice electricity in the air and strange noises emanating from the machine. What purpose does this obscure device have?
AEON is a multiverse-creation-machine. It moves throughout eternity seeking high energy points in time, trying to fuel itself for the next cycle. Give it your energy and help birth a new reality!
Lead Artist - Eric Trich
-design, animation, programming, music, 3D printed elements
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Lamp Shop Alley Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Eric Trich Lead Artist
- Alexander Krause Technical Systems Designer
- Chaz John Artist
- Cheraya Esters Fabricator
- Christopher MacQueen Production Manager
- Conor Peterson Technical Director
- Emilio Pincheira Paint & Pigment Specialist
- Ilya Tinker Fabricator
- Jess Webb Artist
- Jessie Kelley Associate Creative Producer
- Kevin Sennott Senior Technical Fabricator
- Kevin Swartz Fabricator
- Max Neutra Lead Experience Designer
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator