A theatrical, surreal two-player video game about Empire and extraction, Hands that Steal from “Other” Mouths, personifies the exploitive relationship between the global North and South in a thrilling game of hide and seek. Players that choose to hide, play as the “Mouth.” Your role is to protect the community of “Moutheria,” a peaceful society of anthropomorphic mouths that are indigenous to the land they have preserved for centuries. As a guardian of “Moutheria,” it's your goal to run through the environment hiding the land’s valuable treasures and resources while stopping those who seek to steal them by biting. Players that choose to seek, will play as “The Hand,” a literal hand that plunders the land of “Moutheria” for profit. Taking is your legacy. It's what your parents did, It’s what your ancestors did and now, it’s your turn to get a piece of the action. Control the hand like a crane drifting above the environment on the hunt for resources and grab what you can without getting bitten.
Hands that Steal from "Other" Mouths Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Lamp Shop Alley Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Temitope Olujobi Lead Artist
- Alex Lievens & Gabriel Boyajian as FLARM Sound Designer
- Alexander Krause Technical Systems Designer
- Caitlin LeMoine Creative Director
- Chaz John Artist
- Cheraya Esters Fabricator
- Christopher MacQueen Production Manager
- Conor Peterson Technical Director
- Ilya Tinker Fabricator
- Jess Webb Artist
- Jessie Kelley Associate Creative Producer
- Kevin Sennott Senior Technical Fabricator
- Kevin Swartz Fabricator
- Max Neutra Lead Experience Designer
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator