Dark and foreboding, the graffiti covered Alley leads to areas behind the facades of C Street. To the Aquakota dance club, and the connected Geary's Alley, with its many dioramas. Along the way you will pass an enormous inflatable Mite living behind a chain link fence.
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Chadney Everett Lead Artist
- Brandt Peters Concept Artist
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Meason Wiley Sound Designer
- Nassal Show Fabrication Vendor
- Nicholas Toll Senior Artist
- Ollie Glatzer Sound Contributor
- Rebecca Bonebrake Lighting Coordinator