The Indigenous Futurist Dreamscapes Lounge is a space for humanity, indigeneity, co-existence, creativity, and radical imagination. This space bends past and future. Toltec, Mexica (Aztec), Chicano, and Afrofuturist traditions come together to blend the waking world with the dreaming world. Stevon Lucero’s meta-realist imagery meets Music and Videography by Molina Speaks, DJ Icewater, Diles, Felix Fast4ward, and Fannypack Films.
Indigenous Futurist Dreamscapes Lounge Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Matthew Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist