Dedicated to the life and art of Stevon Lucero (1949 - 2021)
The Indigenous Futurist Dreamscapes Lounge grows out of Chicano consciousness, and is informed by Toltec and Mexica worldviews. It bends past and future, and blends the waking world with the dreaming world. The Dreamscapes Lounge is a space for intergalactic travelers to land safely and dream about what is possible.
The Dreamscapes Lounge combines visual art, film, music, storytelling and design. It is multi-ethnic, multi-sensory, and intergenerational. We want people to think about the knowledge and historical contributions of Indigenous people from around the world. More so, we want people to think about the future, and what it means to Re-Indigenize the planet. We want people to think about their connection to mother earth, and we want people to fall into their imaginations and dreams.
Indigenous Futurist Dreamscapes Lounge Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Andrea Dolter Installation Support
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Arlette Lucero Audio Storytelling
- Carlos Contreras Audio Storytelling
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Edwina Maben Audio Storytelling
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Forrest Burke Installation Support
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Hakim Bellamy Audio Storytelling
- Jamie Morgan Audio Storytelling
- Jasmine Cuffee Audio Storytelling
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Kimberly Ford Audio Storytelling
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Michelle Gabrieloff-Parish Audio Storytelling
- Ramon Gabrieloff-Parish Audio Storytelling
- Rodney Sino-Cruz Audio Storytelling
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist
- Sergio Burrola Installation Support
- Shing02 Audio Storytelling