Prairie Dog Fever Dream
Located in C Street
A surreal, interactive Prairie Dog Town, set in a high desert landscape. Viewers crawl to enter the space through holes in the ground and interact with prairie dogs, ruminants, nightmarish hole dwellers, and other viewers as day turns to night.
Prairie Dog Fever Dream Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Adam Christopher Lead Artist
- Bettina Wilhelm Sculptor
- Matthew Meek Fabricator
- Micah Hollenbeck Sculptor
- Peter Applequist Sculptor
- Ryan Morse Sculptor
- Stephen Gillchrist Fabricator
- Benjamin Ortega 3D Modeler
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Daniel Bazo Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Joshua Davisson Show Manager
- K80 Correll CAD Designer
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Paul Groetzinger Sound Designer