You Changed My Mind
Located in C Street
The viewer encounters a room with several illuminated brain-like synapses. The walls around them are covered with angled mirrors, creating an infinite immersive feeling - like you are stepping into another Entity's mind. The viewers inadvertently (or maybe intentionally) scramble the synapse arm pathways as they move through the room - Changing the Entity's mind.
You Changed My Mind Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- David Farquharson Lead Artist
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Ezrah Bartone Technical Integrator
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Les Stuck Sound Designer
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Rebecca Bonebrake Lighting Coordinator