The installation “Melting of Mines” is a mural of a surreal landscape for the public to walk through. It is inspired by the old dilapidated mines throughout the mountains of Colorado and the push-pull relationship between human use of landscape and the land constantly reclaiming itself. The work suggests multiple points in time and dimension, while portraying a beast-like supernatural quality in nature, and that contrasted with the erosion of manmade structures or the residue left behind from human use and resourcing of land.
Melting of Mines Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Eemia Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Becky Neil Technical Integrator
- Brian Mayhall Sound Designer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Jake Snider Lighting Designer
- Jerome Morrison Design Technologist, Interactive
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Laika Young Story Experience Designer
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Ollie Glatzer Sound Contributor
- Rebecca Bonebrake Lighting Coordinator