A twenty foot winding waterfall made of thousands of fiber optic cables that pour over a cliff. When viewed from above, its apparent that the waterfall is actually the hair of a large glowing creature, sleeping peacefully and filling the nearby spaces with the music of her dreams.
Glowy / Fiber Optic Waterfall Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Numina Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Cole Bee Wilson Lead Artist
- Christopher Short Laser / Projection Design
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Corduroi Cody J. Wilson Sound Designer
- Emilio Pincheira Senior Artist
- Eric Davis Audio Programmer
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Evan Greenwald CAD Designer
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joshua Myers Production Manager
- Lance McGoldrick Artist
- Max Blake Fabricator
- Sofia Howard Artist