This sculpture was inspired by the evolving formations of barnacles. The piece is made from digitally designed forms, machined and molded from polystyrene (one of the biggest waste plastics in the world) in a process similar to that of a disposable coffee cup top. The elements are arranged in radial intersecting patterns, illuminating with LED lighting in slow hypnotic patterns that change through interaction.
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Dramcorp Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- James Peterson Lead Artist
- Benjamin Wright Sound Creative Lead
- Bobby Grey Programmer
- Brian Kim Technical Director
- Christine Spehar Sound Designer
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Fabricator
- Eric Heep Sound Technologist
- Erinn Bone Sound Designer
- Golda Blaise Artist
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Mike Saenz Production Manager
- Stella Cho Production Manager