The Foreman's Office is home to Leslie Feckman, childhood friend of Walter Dram, and VERY in over his head manager. Here you can see evidence of Leslie attempting to understand the workings of Source, while pleasing Cecelia Dram and her DART scientists. There is also the secondary story of Leslie's granddaughter, Bella, and the discovery that Factory Runoff creates creatures called "Mascots" from the hopes and dreams of the Factory workers.
Foreman's Office Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Factory Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Ben Tempchin Software Engineer
- Caitlin LeMoine Lead Graphic Designer
- Christopher Johnson Narrative Development
- Drew Paryzer Content Creator
- Izzy Hines Muralist
- Jacob Romeo-Lecuyer Lead Illustrator
- Jerome Morrison Digital Technologist
- Joseph Carrington Lead Interactive Developer
- Kayla Wooldridge Graphic Designer
- Laika Young Lead Experience Designer
- Marley Prudeaux Graphic Designer
- Mary Farrah Lead Illustrator
- Matthew Herald Lead UI/UX Designer
- Max Neutra Narrative Object Development
- Ollie Glatzer Interactive Producer
- Sam Jones Lead Game Developer
- Staci Andrews Digital Experience Designer