Located in Factory
This installation consists of layered, cnc router cut, fire-treated plywood and FR MDF with LED strip lighting between layers on all walls in the space. Additionally there is one layer on the ceiling, with an additional layer around the two security domes. The lighting is addressable and interactive in that visitors can affect the programming. The space is further enhanced by a unique sound design.
Juke Temple Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Factory Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Brian Pinkham Lighting Designer
- Carey Thompson Lead Designer
- Benjamin Wright Sound Designer
- Brian Mayhall Sound Designer
- Curtis Lee Sound Designer
- David Kucinski Production Designer
- Eric Davis Technical Integrator
- Eric Davis Sound Designer
- Eric Heep Sound Technologist
- Joel Bartlett Technical Liaison
- Les Stuck Sound Technologist
- Maggie Thornton Sound Designer
- Paul Groetzinger Sound Designer
- Spec Guy Project Manager