The Forgotten Pocket is a pan-dimensional, polyphasic pawn shop run by a cyclops named Darlu Frill where one can buy trinkets from all the dimensions of the multiverse.
Darlu discovered this pocket dimension and used their mystic powers to align every version of their multiverse selves to run a pawn shop within this space.
The Forgotten Pocket Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Brrrmuda Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Quinn Tincher Lead Artist
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Creative Engineer
- Charles Maul Artist
- Cheyenne Mitchum Show Coordinator
- Chris Werner Lighting Designer
- Christopher MacQueen Production Manager
- Daniel Bazo Creative Engineer
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Senior Technical Design and Production Manager
- Elizabeth Jarrett Artist
- Jeff Nelson Sound Designer
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Matthew Bradley Senior Production Designer
- Max Neutra Lead Experience Designer
- Niyia Mack Creative Producer