This work is focused on the relationship we have with mass-produced objects and our dreams. Our dreams are always pulling from our memory banks to create the spaces, beings, and objects that we create in them. Dream time is where confusing objects, unexpected encounters and impossible spaces form. The additive process of this sculpture takes mass produced materials as individual sculptural chunks and then combines them to build a dream construct. Using these materials to create partial architectural constructions, conglomerated toys and kit bashed scale models, it represents the trash heap-like nature of memory.
Bolection Hot Food Bodega Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Lamp Shop Alley Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Benjamin Ortega Lead Artist
- Cheyenne Mitchum Show Coordinator
- Chris Werner Lighting Designer
- Eric Heep Sound Designer
- Joshua Myers Senior Production Manager
- Kevin Sennott Senior Technical Fabricator
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Matthew Bradley Senior Production Designer
- Niyia Mack Creative Producer
- Parker Jennings Artist
- Zach Sawan Paint & Pigment Specialist