Dreamfather Loves You is a project designed to give the player the opportunity to explore a complicated, deteriorating paternal relationship and, in the process, reflect on their own. Using an esoteric game mechanic, players interact with a mercurial "Dreamfather" whose desires, likes, and dislikes change with every spin of the in-game wheel. His favor is temporary, and his displeasure is expressed through abandonment. Combining incredible music and art direction with unexpectedly nuanced, fast-paced systems results in the kind of game you could only experience within the arcane confines of Meow Wolf.
Dreamfather Loves You Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Lamp Shop Alley Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Strange Scaffold Lead Artist
- Alexander Krause Technical Systems Designer
- Caitlin LeMoine Creative Director
- Cheraya Esters Fabricator
- Christopher MacQueen Production Manager
- Conor Peterson Technical Director
- Emilio Pincheira Paint & Pigment Specialist
- Ilya Tinker Fabricator
- Jess Webb Artist
- Jessie Kelley Associate Creative Producer
- Kevin Sennott Fabricator
- Kevin Swartz Fabricator
- Max Neutra Lead Experience Designer
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator
- RJ Lake Sound Designer
- Taylor Hedum Technical Fabricator