This work is a 4 mirror kaleidoscope producing the illusion of an egg. Orbiting the egg is a hand formed acrylic oven rack. The kaleidoscope is backlit with a grid of programmable UV LED lights, they are activated by a switch on the top left of the oven. The oven also has a narrative interactivity component, pressing the clock button will scramble the clock to an important time of day. All programming was done by Cathy Laughlin and tech fab by Monica Garcia.
Oven Diorama Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the The Delaney House Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Lance McGoldrick Lead Artist
- Benjamin Wright Sound Designer
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Creative Engineer
- Cheyenne Mitchum Show Coordinator
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Senior Technical Design and Production Manager
- Elizabeth Thorp Production Manager
- Les Stuck Senior Sound Technologist
- Matthew Bradley Senior Production Designer
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator
- Naomi Gibbons Senior Production Manager
- Niyia Mack Creative Producer
- Rose Krayer Production Designer