Located in C Street
Light Canopy is a powder coated steel, poly carbonate, and LED suspended sculpture, programmed to move colorful gradients across the ceiling, like wind blowing through trees.
The inspiration behind Light Canopy is the movement of the rainforest canopy. The way the canopy moves is generative, non-repeating, and not predetermined, much like the natural movement of the forest canopy.
Light Canopy Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Kevin Bourland Lead Artist
- Andrew England Technical Integrator
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Joshua Davisson Show Manager
- Kristen Keilman Technical Fabricator
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- NÏves Grey Muralist