Crystal Snack Cat is a mythological psychedelic deity living deep in the subterranean Crystal Snack Caverns. Her followers worship her by leaving her favorite snacks at her shrine, that they might receive her blessings in the form of lucky gems. Many attempt to catch a glimpse of her cuteness, but admirers beware, if your snacks displease her she might be the last thing you see.
The Shrine of Clean - Crystal Snack Cat Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Gloria Azucena Lead Artist
- Charles Tuttle Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Emilio Pincheira Paint Specialist
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Jake Snider Lighting Designer
- Joel Bartlett Lead Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Joshua Myers Production Manager
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator