The Shrine of Clean - Wild Mothers
Located in C Street
My childhood infatuation with barbies was an innocent way of learning about myself and the world. At the age of 29, I acknowledged it was time for Barbie's "beautiful" and "safe" symbolism to evolve into what it is really like to be a woman and embrace the Wild Mother. She is fierce, beautiful, and dreams without boundaries.
The Shrine of Clean - Wild Mothers Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Julia Strauss Lead Artist
- Charles Tuttle Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Jake Snider Lighting Designer
- Joel Bartlett Lead Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Joshua Myers Production Manager
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator