Located in Numina
The Swamp Slug is a 7 ft long creature that appears to be a mix of sea slug, butterfly, centipede, alien. It is suspended from the ceiling & it is sculpted to create a serpentine wavy motion & wing movement that mimics swimming or floating. It is a curious being who is sensory driven, with 6 eyes that are on long antennas, 6 fanlike wings of varying sizes, with multiple strandlike fingers. In general, it is playful, curious, cute, but a little creepy.
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Numina Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Aubrey Schwartz Lead Artist
- Adam Rosen Installation Support
- Cat Mills-Flegal Artist
- Charles Maul Senior Fabricator
- Chris Hilson Senior Artist
- Chuck Kuchta Artist
- Emilio Pincheira Senior Artist
- K80 Correll CAD Design Manager (Computer-Aided Design)
- Naomi Gibbons Production Manager