The Zoetrope is a modular structure that spins, animating a host of life forms: one tentacled creature moving in its home filled with jumping snakes and wiggling plants. Pneumatic Pod Creatures randomly activate physically, sending bursts of air from the ceiling outside the Zoetrope's enclosure.
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Numina Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- David Cudney Lead Artist
- Charles Tuttle Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Integrator
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Eric Davis Content Creator
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joshua Myers Production Manager
- K80 Correll CAD Design Manager (Computer-Aided Design)
- Karen Lembke Fabric & Sewing Specialist
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator
- Maxwell Cohn Fabricator
- Parker Jennings CAD Designer
- Samuel Taccetta Fabricator
- Shakti Howeth Artist
- William Robison Digital Fabricator
- Zach Sawan Paint & Pigment Specialist