Help Save My World
Located in Ossuary
In “Help Save My World”, we meet Naiche. When the European invasion began, Native people of Colorado were given the option to move to another world. Naiche lives in a red world - under a red sun, where Native people live in a state of advanced, organic, technology - though there is fear of another invasion. You’ll also meet people from Colorado’s past - and Native American present.
Help Save My World Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Abner Goodbear Artist
- Erika T. Wurth Lead Artist
- Stephen Graham Jones Artist
- Therin Zimmerman Lead Artist
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Becky Neil Technical Integrator
- Brad Wolfley Video Editor
- Brian Mayhall Sound Designer
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Jerome Morrison Design Technologist, Interactive
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Laika Young Lead Experience Designer
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Rebecca Bonebrake Lighting Coordinator
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist