In “Help Save My World”, we meet Naiche. When the European invasion began, Native people of Colorado were given the option to move to another world. Naiche lives in a red world - under a red sun, where Native people live in a state of advanced, organic, technology - though there is fear of another invasion. You’ll also meet people from Colorado’s past - and Native American present.
Help Save My World Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Becky Neil Technical Integrator
- Brad Wolfley Video Editor
- Brian Mayhall Sound Designer
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Jerome Morrison Design Technologist, Interactive
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Laika Young Lead Experience Designer
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Rebecca Bonebrake Lighting Coordinator
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist