“How To Survive In The Multiverse” is a walk through graphic novel that depicts the saga of Aya Señal on a quest to find her lost family. Clandestine forces have shattered her once innocent world, thrusting her into the center of an ancient struggle to control access to the multiverse and the secrets of life locked within.
How to Survive in the Multiverse Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Jeff Nelson Audio Programmer
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Leo Brown Design Technologist, Interactive
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist