Located in Ossuary
Welcome to "MONGOVOO" time machine temple. An ancient, sacred, mysterious Mongolian “Ovoo” (offering altar/shrine) sculpture called “MONGOVOO” guards the windhorse spirit of Meow Wolf Denver.
Welcome to wild Mongolian(ism) experience on acid inside a mythical catacomb subterranean gallery. Inside the MONGOVOO temple, visitors are transported in time Into sensory narcolepsy. Set to ethnic throat singing background soundscape, the inside walls are tattered with Mongolian
“Tsam” masks illuminated in neon lights. The floor and ceiling create an infinite hourglass vacuum. MONGOVOO is an alien time dimension transporter where visitors can explore the universal human urge to transform ourselves and question who we are by way of reflection. MONGOVOO is a psychedelic, carefully curated psychological art space experience designed to challenge our notion of time, space and memory by awakening the inner consciousness; connecting people to ideas and stories where they can mirror themselves and transcend into the formless dimension of the universe.
Mongovoo Temple Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- BETART Collective Lead Artist
- Adirondack Studios Show Fabrication Vendor
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Benjamin Wright Sound Designer
- Cole Bee Wilson Sound Contributor
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist