Obsolete Obscurity is a catacomb-like-space lined with vintage technology: brick phones, tube televisions, cassette tapes, floppy disks, and others.
The assembly of these obsolete items mirrors the structure of historical catacombs found in Paris and Rome.
Every object is painted bone white, blending each item into the next and evoking the sterile qualities often associated with technology.
Obsolete Obscurity Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Adirondack Studios Show Fabrication Vendor
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Eric Davis Meow Wolf Artists
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Joshua Davisson Show Manager
- Lisa Sun Production Designer
- Matthew Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist
- Tim Frazier Fabricator
- Whit Sibley Fabricator