Located in Ossuary
Sequencer Room is occupied by a luminous cube of music-making merriment. Visitors can interact with four large, touch-reactive panels each with its own unique way of creating sound and music.
Sequencer Room Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Benjamin Wright Lead Artist
- Adirondack Studios Show Fabrication Vendor
- Charles Huguenard Sound Technologist
- Charles Maul Installation Support
- Chris Beran Lighting Designer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Daniel Bazo Technical Designer
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Ezrah Bartone Technical Integrator
- Geoffrey Banzhof Installation Support
- Joseph Yatsky Lead Production Designer
- KHS&S Contractors Inc. Show Fabrication Vendor
- Les Stuck Audio Programmer
- Lisa Sun Production Designer
- Max Neutra Narrative Fabricator
- Nora Galler Show Manager
- William Robison Digital Fabricator