Stained Glass Doorway
Located in Ossuary
The Stained Glass Doorway is a threshold of dancing, glowing vortexes, marking the entrance of the Tilted Tunnel. The doorway is fashioned out of stacked polycarbonate and carefully milled jewel toned acrylics.
Stained Glass Doorway Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Aubrey Schwartz Lead Artist
- Brandy Oleson Digital Fabrication Specialist
- Cristofer Brodsky Senior Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Julia Strauss CAD Designer
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Naomi Gibbons Production Manager
- Samuel Taccetta Fabricator
- Zach Sawan Paint & Pigment Specialist