Located in Ossuary
As the visitor enters a simple, strange wooden doorway their world begins to twist around them like an MC Escher drawing. Glowing lights and sound pulse together to disorient the visitor as they crawl through the tilted walkway before exiting the other end.
Tilted Tunnel Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Gen Hayashida Lead Artist
- Adam Rosen Fabrication Foreman
- Adrian Velazquez Fabricator
- Adriana Oñate CAD Designer
- Benjamin Ortega CAD Designer
- Christina McGrady Production Manager
- Curtis Lee Artist
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Emmett Palaima Sound Designer
- Jon Haas Lighting Designer
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Kathryn Hannon Fabrication Foreman
- Lucian Connole Production Designer
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Maxwell Cohn Fabricator
- Quinn Bilodeau Fabricator
- Samuel Taccetta Fabricator