The Ooze sculpture bursts out of the Florisium Element in the Factory causing the Runoff Stream that flows into Seven Monolith Village. It is a gestation sac holding shadowy embryonic mascot forms within a liquid light and oil video, which is rear-projected on an organic vacuum-formed polycarbonate shell. When viewers approach, the ambient video and audio becomes chaotic and distorted based on one's proximity to the Ooze.
Factory Ooze Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Factory Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Charlotte Thurman Lead Artist
- Cathy Laughlin Lighting Designer
- Chris Beran Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dylan Blanchard Sound Designer
- Dylan Kendall Fabricator
- Emmett Palaima Sound Technologist
- Kristen Keilman Technical Fabricator
- Shannon Flattery Fabricator
- Spencer Olsen Art Director
- Stephanie Kitts Sculptor
- Vinny Logozio Fabricator