Lucius Selig waits and toils in the familiar. He is entangled between realities, traversing his memories in a space without time. ”Have I been here before?"
A camper trailer is enveloped in the light of the setting sun: billowing clouds rolling across a burnt sky; wind-shaped rocks resting on the desert floor; the harmony of resilience in a nesting cactus… ”But wait, I'm not so sure."
A windblown tree with trailer-siding bark supports and absorbs the open trailer. Floating rocks burn and billow across an upside-down sunset. The desert floor harbors and envelops a vintage patio that transmits messages from the beyond.
Where an envelope of the burnt amber light of memories washes and soothes, familiar. Where a lost voice can be rediscovered in the deserted, never forgotten. There is The Desert Trailer.
Desert Trailer Room Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Brrrmuda Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Geoffrey Banzhof Lead Artist
- Adrian Velazquez 3D Designer
- Benjamin Ortega 3D Designer
- Cat Mills-Flegal Artist
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Creative Engineer
- Charles Maul Fabricator
- Chris Beran Creative Engineer
- Cole Bee Wilson Artist
- Cristofer Brodsky Senior Fabricator
- David Cudney Artist
- Dre' Gallegos Senior Technical Design and Production Manager
- Emilio Pincheira Paint Specialist
- Emmanuelle John Artist
- Eric Heep Sound Designer
- Ezrah Bartone Technical Fabricator
- Genell Hoechstetter Senior Creative Director
- Jaelah Kuehmichel Artist
- Jazmin Novak Fabricator
- Jess Webb Artist
- Joseph Hecker Senior Technical Fabricator
- Karen Lembke Fabric & Sewing Specialist
- Kevin Sennott Senior Technical Fabricator
- Marley Prudeaux Lead Graphic Designer
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator
- Parker Jennings Production Manager
- Peter Chapman Actor
- Sofia Howard Artist
- William Robison Senior Fabricator
- Zach Sawan Paint Specialist