An alien cephalopod named Melvy has been crawling through the pipes of The Real Unreal collecting dares, wares, and treasures to share. Through symbols and glyphs, they excitedly relay tales of all the wild worlds they’ve discovered beyond this bathroom. Have you seen the emergence of eggs? Or the clouds meandering in cubes? What about that long stretch of desert? You better take a closer look!
Melvy the Mischievous Toilet Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the The Delaney House Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Jaelah Kuehmichel Lead Artist
- Charles Tuttle Creative Engineer
- Elizabeth Jarrett Experience Designer
- Emilio Pincheira Paint & Pigment Specialist
- Joshua Myers Senior Production Manager
- Julia Strauss CAD Designer
- K80 Correll CAD Design & Engineering Manager
- Les Stuck Senior Sound Technologist
- Max Neutra Lead Experience Designer
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator
- Naomi Gibbons Senior Production Manager
- Samuel Taccetta Fabricator