Use one of the seven Sort-a-Mem Pachinko machines inside the Convergence Exchange to help the Convergence Exchange sort the many memories that are deposited in the bank. The Sort-a-Mems blend the blinkiness of pinball with the randomness of pachinko. If a player is lucky with the whims of physics, they get a secret code which can be entered into the adjacent cache boxes for a special narrative treat.
Convergence Exchange - Pachinko Machines Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Alan Watts Lead Artist
- Adirondack Studios Design/Build Fabrication Contractor
- Caitlin LeMoine Lead Graphic Designer
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Cody Borst Technical Integrator
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Integrator
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Ezrah Bartone Technical Fabricator
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Kat Pawlowski Technical Integrator
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator
- Lisa Sun Production Designer
- Max Neutra Narrative Development
- Parker Jennings Production Manager
- Taylor Hedum Technical Integrator