Sa Lawn is a salon operated by aliens who don't quite get Earthly ideas of beauty. Or even quite know what Earthers look like. But they've built a business to cater to our beauty needs. Inside is a mirror where different hairstyles can be tried on, and a hairdryer that plays a fashion show. As well as a wall of Earthly ephemera.
Sa Lawn Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Alexandra Campbell Production Designer
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Becky Neil Technical Integrator
- Benjamin Ortega CAD Designer
- Billiam Rodgers Narrative Development
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Curtis Lee Sound Designer
- Daniel Bazo Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Elizabeth Thorp Production Manager
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Emily Reynolds Show Manager
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Lisa Sun Production Designer
- Niyia Mack Show Manager
- Ollie Glatzer Sound Contributor
- Rebecca Bonebrake Lighting Designer
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist
- Sofia Howard Installation Support
- Taylor Hedum Interactive Programmer