While building their new political system the citizens of C Street reached a consensus: the best way to ward off corruption was to impose strict mayoral term limits of twenty minutes, to ensure that no mayor was in power long enough to become corrupt.
And efforts to promote high turnout have made voting much more exciting. It's now similar to playing a midway game, with two voters competing against each other as they rack up votes for their candidate. And you don't have to be a resident to participate – even tourists are encouraged to cast their ballots at the multiple voting kiosks conveniently located throughout the city.
At the end of the election, final results are shown throughout the city's Jumbotron displays via a 'Breaking News' announcement. After the new mayor has their short term of glory, elections begin again and the cycle continues.
Voting Booths Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Alan Watts Lead Artist
- Andrew England Technical Integrator
- Becky Neil Technical Project Manager, Platform Services
- Billiam Rodgers Narrative Lead
- Caitlin LeMoine Lead Graphic Designer
- Caleb Ortega Graphic Designer
- Charles Tuttle Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Daniel DeMaggio Concept Artist
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Fabricator
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Gabriella Leger-Lovato Concept Artist
- Jaco Foster Concept Artist
- Jacob Romeo-Lecuyer Concept Artist
- Jake Snider Lighting Designer
- Jerome Morrison Design Technologist, Interactive
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Kayla Wooldridge Concept Artist
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator
- Leo Brown Design Technologist, Interactive
- Lysander Cramer Concept Artist
- Max Neutra Concept Artist
- Michael J. Wilson Senior Story Editor
- Nassal Show Fabrication Vendor
- Parker Jennings Production Manager
- Sahaih Escobedo Concept Artist
- Taylor Hedum Technical Integrator