Located in Numina
Twig is an extremely slow moving omnivore of an unknown species that inhabits Numina, and is seen crawling down one of the walls. Covered in long, thick fur and small flaura / fauna - Twig has glowing, eyes and antenna, and sports a big silly grin.
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Numina Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Chris Hilson Lead Artist
- Benjamin Ortega CAD Designer
- Charles Maul Senior Fabricator
- Christopher MacQueen Production Manager
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Emilio Pincheira Senior Artist
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- James Stodgel CAD Designer
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Julia Strauss Artist
- K80 Correll CAD Design Manager (Computer-Aided Design)
- Karen Lembke Fabric & Sewing Specialist
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Samuel Taccetta Fabricator