Located in Ossuary
The Boiler Room is an old abandoned boiler and control room. Rusted and decaying, stained and somewhat dark. Upon closer examination the boilers, pipes and control panels house dioramas and objects of memory and past events, created and hidden away to preserve histories that are being destroyed by the fungus within Ossuary.
Boiler Room Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- David Cudney Lead Artist
- Adirondack Studios Show Fabrication Vendor
- Andrew England Technical Integrator
- Becky Neil Technical Integrator
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Dani Herrera 3D Concept Artist
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Integrator
- Elizabeth Thorp Production Manager
- Eric Davis Technical Integrator
- Ezrah Bartone Technical Fabricator
- Jerome Morrison Design Technologist, Interactive
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Laika Young Lead Experience Designer
- Lance McGoldrick Artist
- Lisa Sun Production Designer
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Matthew Hettich Sound Designer
- Ollie Glatzer Sound Contributor