This room is an homage to the great traveling entertainment of the carnival - fun house, with an All-American motif of "Hot-Dogs" and summer socials. The carnival has magic that is both inviting and disturbing. The carnival does not hold to the social code of the normy world outside. Open wide.
Carnival Maelstrom Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Matt Barton Lead Artist
- Andrew England Technical Integrator
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Cody Borst Installation Support
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Daniel Bazo Exhibition Creative Engineer
- Eric Heep Audio Programmer
- Ezrah Bartone Technical Fabricator
- Gisele Sanchez Show Manager
- Josh Ware Installation Support
- Justin Stucey Associate Show Manager
- Matthew Bradley Production Designer
- Matthew Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Paul Groetzinger Sound Designer
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist
- Sofia Howard Installation Support