The Readable Books of the Library of Ossuary explore the unique histories and backstories of the worlds of Convergence.
- QDOT: Celebrating 50,000 Years of Travel – The expansive history and future endeavors of the Quantum Department of Transportation.
- Me'ekap's Myths of Convergence – Assemblage of beautiful myths of each of the worlds of Convergence.
- The Tome of Forgetting – An ancient Ossuarian prophecy foretelling a memory apocalypse that – unless its unwritten – will wipe out every trace of Convergence.
- Leomie's Numina Field Book – One botanist's notes of trying to understand and unravel Numina, before she herself unravels in time.
Ossuary Library Books Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Benjamin Ortega CAD Designer
- Billiam Rodgers Writer
- Brandon Behning Concept Artist
- Caitlin LeMoine Graphic Designer
- Caity Kennedy Writer
- Charles Maul Senior Fabricator
- Cody Borst Fabricator
- Collin Stapleton Writer
- David Cudney Artist
- Elana Schwartz Concept Artist
- Emmanuelle John Concept Artist
- Eric Glover Writer
- Gabriella Leger-Lovato Concept Artist
- Jaco Foster Concept Artist
- James Longmire Writer
- Joshua Myers Production Manager
- Julian Williams Graphic Designer
- Julianne Aguilar Writer
- Lindsey Toya-Tosa Writer
- Lysander Cramer Concept Artist
- Max Blake Fabricator
- Michael J. Wilson Story Editor
- Nora Galler Show Manager
- Parker Jennings Concept Artist
- Shakti Howeth Concept Artist
- Sofia Howard Concept Artist
- Stephanie Kitts Concept Artist
- Tyler English-Beckwith Writer
- Wylla Skye Concept Artist