Wormhole Actualization Machine
Located in Factory
The Wormhole Actualization Machine is DART’s most advanced technology for the purpose of opening wormholes between our dimension and the greater multiverse. It works by simultaneously attempting to “lock into” a location in our world at the same time that it searches for a simpatico location in the great beyond; when this process works, a wormhole is “intersynchronized” and appears for a period of time for the traveler to use. The WAM is still highly unpredictable and erratic.
Wormhole Actualization Machine Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Factory Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Alan Watts Lead Artist
- Benjamin Wright Sound Creative Lead
- Brian DuVerneay Electrical Engineer
- Dani Herrera Concept Artist
- David Kucinski Installation Manager
- David Mcpherson Senior Artist
- Drew Paryzer Narrative Development
- Jaelah Kuehmichel Artist
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Julia Strauss CAD Designer
- Michael J. Wilson Narrative Development
- Wylla Skye Senior Artist