The Wormhole Actualization Machine is DART’s most advanced technology for the purpose of opening wormholes between our dimension and the greater multiverse. It works by simultaneously attempting to “lock into” a location in our world at the same time that it searches for a simpatico location in the great beyond; when this process works, a wormhole is “intersynchronized” and appears for a period of time for the traveler to use. The WAM is still highly unpredictable and erratic.
Wormhole Actualization Machine Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Factory Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Alan Watts Lead Artist
- Benjamin Wright Sound Creative Lead
- Brian DuVerneay Electrical Engineer
- Dani Herrera Concept Artist
- David Kucinski Installation Manager
- David Mcpherson Senior Artist
- Drew Paryzer Narrative Development
- Jaelah Kuehmichel Artist
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Julia Strauss CAD Designer
- Michael J. Wilson Narrative Development
- Wylla Skye Senior Artist