Deep in the Projected Desert lies Thali, the daughter of a Zenion Priestess. This once-hidden cave is where Thali spent her last days recording her knowledge of the source, the monoliths, and the Zenion’s relationship to it through text and pictographs. Although she died isolated from her fellow Zenions, her body was later discovered and both her remains and the cave were transformed according to Zenion burial traditions. RGB lighting activates the Zenion’s stories through wall paintings and Thali's body lies bejeweled in an ornately-decorated sarcophagus.
Burial Chamber of the Righteous Grand Believer Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Seven Monolith Village Anchor Space in the Omega Mart Exhibition.
- Brian Hart Lead Artist
- Aubrey Schwartz Artist
- Benjamin Wright Sound Creative Lead
- Billiam Rodgers Narrative Development
- Brian Mayhall Sound Designer
- Christina Procter Narrative Development
- David Mcpherson Senior Artist
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Fabricator
- Erica Frank Artist
- Gabriella Leger-Lovato Concept Designer
- Gen Hayashida Fabricator
- Jon Haas Lead Lighting Designer
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Max Neutra Narrative Object Development
- Newt Russell Artist
- Shannon Flattery Fabricator
- Zach Sawan Artist