In the nooks and crannies of The Real Unreal, mysterious sprouts invite visitors to text a #prompt from their mobile device and, in return, receive a Brain Bean from a seedling named Dug. These Brain Beans are mini quest experiences, easter eggs, and thoughtful reflections to encourage play within The Real Unreal and beyond. The more Brain Beans you collect, the bigger your Head Garden grows.
Head Garden Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Front Yard Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Alan Watts Interactive Programmer
- Brandon Schmidt Graphic Designer
- Brett Jackson Interactive Designer
- Caleb Ortega Lead Graphic Designer
- Emily Kovalik Creative Producer
- Ingrid Oleson Creative Coordinator, Visual Development
- Kelly Khun Production Manager, Visual Development
- Ken Neville Creative Producer
- Raul Fernandez Interactive Designer
- Sarah Bradley Story Architect
- Sue Bryan Interactive Designer