MIDNIGHT GARDEN is quiet place to take a deep breath. This room highlights the human phenomena of cultivating beauty by growing flowers in gardens. The dark teal room has two rose window lightboxes made with laser cut metal and acrylic. The acrylic layers are created from photographs the artist took of flowers, trees, shadows, and ripples of light on water. These images flicker and pulse through the rose windows and reflect off of the glossy black flower sculptures and petal mirrors.
MIDNIGHT GARDEN Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the The Forest Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Brandy Oleson Lead Artist
- Audio Focus LLC Sound Designer
- Benjamin Wright Sound Designer
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Creative Engineer
- Cheyenne Mitchum Show Coordinator
- Chris Werner Lighting Designer
- Danny Sharp Technical Fabricator
- Dre' Gallegos Senior Technical Design and Production Manager
- Elizabeth Thorp Production Manager
- Emilio Pincheira Paint & Pigment Specialist
- Joseph Hecker Senior Technical Fabricator
- Justin Crouch Fabricator
- Matthew "Roz" Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Matthew Bradley Senior Production Designer
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator
- Niyia Mack Creative Producer
- William Robison Senior Fabricator